I am an IT Professional specializing in Systems Engineering and Architecture. I have 15 years of experience in both Private and Public Sector roles, which has allowed me to develop a highly diverse skillset, and the ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
Contractor to Deloitte, LLC for PA Department of Human Services.
April 2015 - Present
- IIS, .Net, Apache, Java, JBoss, and Tomcat App Administration for all DHS public facing and internal web sites and services.
- Middleware and backend service support and administration including IIS Services, Corticon, WebMethods, BizTalk, AppFabric, NCache, Adobe LiveCycle ES2 and ES4, and others.
- Extensive Powershell scripting and automation.
- VMWare infrastructure support
- Hyper-V Administration for remote sites.
- Enterprise Firewall Administration using Checkpoint Firewall. Including Policy updates and troubleshooting.
- Deployment and support of Microsoft Release Management tool as part of Team Foundation Server.
- Collaboration with App Teams and Project Managers during Application development, deployment, and testing.
- Support for NeoLoad Load Testing software by NeoTys, including complete upgrade and migration of SVN repositories to NeoTys Team Server 2.1 from version 1.0.
- Support for all servers in 7 different environments from Development through Production.
- Assisted with full data center move of all production applications and their lower environments.
- Windows Server support for Active Directory Domain Services, DFS, Failover Clustering, Network Load Balancing, and other Windows Server applications.
- Citrix Netscaler Administration.
- Use of Splunk search for Reporting and Troubleshooting.
Windows Server Administrator
The Hershey Company
Oct. 2013 - April 2015
- Support, deployment and maintenance of over 1200 servers.
- VMWare Administration, Support.
- Hyper-V Administration, Support.
- Incident Management.
- Server 2003 Upgrade Project.
- Deployed Virtual and Physical Servers.
- Documentation of processes.
- Automation using Powershell and System Center Orchestrator.
System Administrator / Analyst
Jan 2011 - Oct 2013
- Exchange, Active Directory and SAP Administration
- Print Server Management
- End User Support
PennDOT via E&E IT Consulting
July 2008 - Jan 2011
- Hardware and Software support provided on site and remotely.
- Workstation Image creation and maintenance.
Application Support Specialist
York Internation/Johnson Controls
July 2004 - Dec. 2007
- Support for Siebel 7 Software, desktop and mobile. Support Lawson Financial Software. Support AS/400 system used for payroll. Support and manage assets for a deployment of over 1500 mobile devices running Siebel 7 Software.
Broadband Technical Support
Jan 2003 - Mar 2004
- Phone support for Broadband internet issues. OS Support for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and Mac OS 8, 9, and Mac OS X 10.1-10.3. Also TCP/IP throughput issues, as well as working with TelCo's to diagnose line issues.